Sunday, April 11, 2010

Paano Ko Sasabihin?

I found a link to a movie that I haven't heard of while I was browsing the net checking for some updates on Kim Chiu. As you may not know, Kim is my favorite celebrity; the only celebrity that I'm very fond of. Anyway, this post is not about her. It's about that movie that captivated my very senses; yes, my emotional senses.

Ehryl (Erich Gonzales) is a television writer who is always on the lookout eyeing her crush, Mike (Enchong Dee), on the metro train. As a regular train commuter, it is not unknown to her that he is deaf-mute based from keen observations. A dialogue kicked off when Mike offered his seat to Ehryl and she thanked him in sign language. Mike, realizing she's deaf-mute introduced himself also in sign language and the two started their friendship.

Here's the catch. Ehryl doesn't know how to tell Mike that she is not deaf-mute, she knows the language since her brother is a deaf-mute. And now she feels guilt for deceiving him. But unknown to her, Mike has secrets too.

The movie is billed as "a love story that goes beyond the need for words". A kind of love story that is unusual to see on the silverscreen. It is definitely worth watching. :D

Here's the trailer...



1 comment: